The Frosh Rep Program fosters community within our newest members while engaging first-year students in the work of the Women's Center.
All first-year students currently enrolled are welcome to apply in their fall semester! The program recruits 5-6 first-year students to plan and host events in the Women's Center or various locations in the first-year residences to explore issues around gender identity with their peers.
- Leadership experience
- Play a key role in creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for all students on campus
- The opportunity to plan events supported by the HCWC with funding and intern staff support
- Get connected to other individuals interested in women and gender issues through social events throughout the year
- Profile picture and bio featured on the HCWC website
- 5-10 hours/semester for meetings and attending events
- Provide feedback on the program in the year-end survey
Interested in applying to be a First-Year Representative Program for the 2021-2022 academic year? Sign up for our newsletter to get more information!
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.